The following people and organizations have supported NJArts.net through their generous donations. For more information on donating, see the bottom of this page:
• Anonymous (2)
• Glenn Alexander, glennalexander.com (see video below)
• Ed Alstrom, edalstrom.com
• Joe Bakes
• Barbara Berger
• Dee Billia
• Braithwaite & Katz Communications: bkmusicpr.com
• Jenifer Braun
• Rosemary Conte
• Cozy Cabin Concerts, Green Brook. cozycabinconcerts.com
• Kate DelCorpo: “I support WNTI.org from Centenary College, Hackettstown!”
• Jason Didner and the Jungle Gym Jam: “Since I was a teenager attending my first rock concerts, I always turned the pages of my local NJ newspaper looking to compare concert and album review notes with what Jay Lustig wrote the Sunday after the show. Now, having NJArts.net is like Sunday every day! If you love it like I do, join me in supporting this local Jersey gem!” JungleGymJam.com
• John, Helen and Martin Dull, dullmusic.com, martindullart.com
• Experiment 34
• Linda Fowler, New Jersey Performing Arts Center, NJPAC.org
• Jon Fried & Deena Shoshkes. “Thanks so much for all you do!” jonfried.net, deenashoshkes.com
• Susan Friend
• Bonnie Gallaro
• Karen Gavini
• Susan Hammond
• Nola Hansen, in support of RossFarm.org, Basking Ridge
• Bruce Haring, JM Northern Media
• Regina Joskow: “Thanks for all you do to support the arts in NJ. The creative community owes you a debt of gratitude.”
• David Machlowitz
• The McDonald Family: ellamcdonald.com
• New Jersey Stage: newjerseystage.com
• Rob Paparozzi: robpaparozzi.com
• The Porchistas: “Thanks Jay, Tris, Jim & company for relentlessly supporting NJ musicians with your vast knowledge & professional journalism. We appreciate it, as do many friends in our vast musical circle. Cheers, The Porchistas.” theporchistas.com
• Dave Post, swingadelic.com
• Rockit Live Foundation, rockitlive.org: “NJ’s leading music education and live performance program offered at the Count Basie Theatre, helps to develop, nurture and inspire young musicians to reach their full artistic potential.”
• Michael Rescigno, The RAZ Band
• Carol Ross-Durborow
• Ruth Ruth: youtube.com/user/mondoaction/videos
• Tom Skevin
• Jack Skuller: jackskuller.com
• Linda and Don Jay Smith: lksassociates.com
• Speed the Plough: “Best wishes from your friends in Speed the Plough.” speedtheplough.com
• Stangl Stage, Flemington: flemington.rocks
• Sammy Steinlight
• Strand Theater, Lakewood. strand.org
• Wallace Stroby: wallacestroby.com
• The Sunday Ramble: Happy 2nd anniversary from The Sunday Ramble.
• Linda M. Truitt
Since launching in September 2014, NJArts.net has become one of the most important media outlets for the Garden State arts scene. Its continued existence, though, depends on support from members of that scene, and the state’s arts lovers. Please consider supporting NJArts.net through a donation. In return, you will receive acknowledgment on this page and in our newsletter (plus our eternal gratitude, of course). Below are the donation levels. Other amounts and anonymous donations will be graciously accepted, too, of course.
$20 — Name listed for a year as a Friend and Supporter here and in the NJArts.net email newsletter, plus a link to whatever you like (band or business site, a favorite charity, etc.).
$40 — The above plus one maximum 30-word message.
$60 — The above plus a photo.
$100 — Instead of a photo you can embed a YouTube video.
To donate, use the PayPal button below, or send a check made out to NJ Arts Daily to NJ Arts Daily, 11 Skytop Terrace, Montclair, NJ 07043. Then please email your message, photo and/or YouTube embed code to email@example.com.
To earmark money for a specific area of coverage — blues, classical, comedy, country, dance, family entertainment, film, folk, jazz, pop-rock, spoken word/literature, theater, visual arts or world music — note that the donation is intended for the “Sponsor a Story” program, and say which area you’d like to money to go to. (Or write “general fund” if you don’t want to specify.) Ninety percent of this money will go directly to a freelance writer, for one or more stories (depending on the size of the donation); 10 percent will go to NJArts.net, to help keep it running.