The following shows will be going on sale in the near future; they are listed by on-sale date. Click on the artist’s name or title for more information. Updates are also available via Twitter at @njticketupdate.
JULY 24, NOON
• House of Independents, Asbury Park. Drake Bell, Aug. 26.
JULY 26, 10 A.M.
• Asbury Lanes. Landon McNamara, Sept. 1. High on Fire, Power Trip, Creeping Death, Devil Master, Nov. 20.
• Count Basie Center for the Arts, Red Bank. Brian Setzer Orchestra, “Christmas Rocks! Tour,” Nov. 19. “Romeo and Juliet,” presented by National Ballet Theatre of Odessa, Ukraine, Jan. 31.
• Event Center at Borgata Hotel Casino and Spa, Atlantic City. Sebastian Maniscalco, Oct. 6 (Oct. 5 shows already on sale).
• Mayo Performing Arts Center, Morristown. “So You Think You Can Dance — Live!,” Oct. 14. Kip Moore, Tucker Beathard, Oct. 19. “The Bachelor Live On Stage,” March 26.
• Music Box at Borgata Hotel Casino and Spa, Atlantic City. Rick Springfield, Richard Marx, Dec. 13.
• Newton Theatre. David Bromberg Quintet, Dec. 6. Marshall Tucker Band, Dec. 7.
• Paramount Theatre, Asbury Park. Johnny Mathis, March 22.
• Prudential Hall at NJPAC, Newark. Stephanie Mills, The Whispers, Jan. 18. Johnny Mathis, March 20.
• Sound Waves at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Atlantic City. LeAnn Rimes, Dec. 6.
• State Theatre, New Brunswick. Dream Theater, Oct. 11.
• Tropicana Showroom, Atlantic City. “So You Think You Can Dance — Live!,” Oct. 12.
JULY 26, NOON
• House of Independents, Asbury Park. The Early November, Have Mercy, Owel, Oct. 18.
• The Loft at South Orange Performing Arts Center. Vance Gilbert, Sept. 26.
• South Orange Performing Arts Center. David Broza & Trio Havana, Itai Kriss, March 21.
After the shows go on sale, they are moved to our listings, which can be seen here:
CONTRIBUTE TO NJARTS.NET
Since launching in September 2014, NJArts.net has become one of the most important media outlets for the Garden State arts scene. And it has always offered its content without a subscription fee, or a paywall. Its continued existence, though, depends on support from members of that scene, and the state’s arts lovers. Please consider making a contribution of $10, or any other amount, to NJArts.net via PayPal, or by sending a check made out to NJ Arts Daily to 11 Skytop Terrace, Montclair, NJ 07043.