The following shows will be going on sale in the near future; they are listed by on-sale date. Click on the artist’s name or title for more information. Updates are also available via twitter at @njticketupdate.
MARCH 22, 10 A.M.
• Paramount Theatre, Asbury Park. “Sinatra Meets the Sopranos” with Michael Imperioli, Vincent Pastore, Steve Schirripa and Michael Martocci, Aug. 3.
• Prudential Hall at NJPAC, Newark. Hector Acosta “El Torito” and Milly Quezada, June 14.
• Sound Waves at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Atlantic City. Collective Soul, Gin Blossoms, May 25.
MARCH 22, NOON
• Count Basie Center for the Arts, Red Bank. Chris Botti, Oct. 4. The Marshall Tucker Band, The Outlaws, Nov. 7. Vic DiBitetto, April 3-4, 2020.
• South Orange Performing Arts Center. Ann Hampton Callaway and Susan Werner, “Alone and Together,” Sept. 21.
• Wonder Bar, Asbury Park. Ghost Light, May 17.
MARCH 23, 3 P.M.
• House of Independents, Asbury Park. Lucki, Q da Fool, May 16.
MARCH 25, 1 A.M.
• Stone Pony Summer Stage, Asbury Park. Game Grumps Live!, Aug. 24.
JULY 19, 10 A.M.
• State Theatre, New Brunswick. “Beautiful: The Carole King Musical,” Nov. 8-10. “The SpongeBob Musical,” Nov. 29-30 and Dec. 1. “Jersey Boys,” Dec. 3-4. “Fiddler on the Roof,” Dec. 20-22. “The Color Purple,” Jan. 30-31 and Feb. 1. “The Play That Goes Wrong,” April 2-4, 2020. “Cats,” May 8-10, 2020. “Once on This Island,” June 5-7, 2020.
After the shows go on sale, they are moved to our listings, which can be seen here:
CONTRIBUTE TO NJARTS.NET
Since launching in September 2014, NJArts.net has become one of the most important media outlets for the Garden State arts scene. And it has always offered its content without a subscription fee, or a paywall. Its continued existence, though, depends on support from members of that scene, and the state’s arts lovers. Please consider making a contribution of $10, or any other amount, to NJArts.net via PayPal, or by sending a check made out to NJ Arts Daily to 11 Skytop Terrace, Montclair, NJ 07043.