The following shows will be going on sale in the near future; they are listed by on-sale date. Click on the artist’s name or title for more information. Updates are also available via twitter at @njticketupdate.
JAN. 21, 10 A.M.
• Hopewell Theater. Mike Tramp (of White Lion), John Corabi (of Mötley Crüe and Ratt), March 14. Mick Moloney and the Green Fields of America, March 16. Nellie McKay, April 13. Sam Reider and the Human Hands, May 10.
JAN. 22, 8 A.M.
• Prudential Center, Newark. Arijit Singh, April 23.
JAN. 22, 11 A.M.
• Prudential Center, Newark. McDonald’s Gospelfest, artists TBA, May 11.
JAN. 25, 10 A.M.
• BB&T Pavilion, Camden. Country Megaticket with Luke Bryan, Cole Swindell, Jon Langston (May 31), 92.5 XTU Anniversary Show (June 22), Florida Georgia Line, Dan + Shay, Morgan Wallen, Hardy (July 13), Thomas Rhett, Dustin Lynch, Russell Dickerson, Rhett Akins (Aug. 1), Dierks Bentley, Jon Pardi, Tenille Townes (Aug. 17), Rascal Flatts (Aug. 23). Phish, June 28-30. Santana, The Doobie Brothers, Aug. 24.
• Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City. B2K, Omarion, Mario, Pretty Ricky, Lloyd, March 10.
• Convention Hall, Asbury Park. Summer Freestyle Jam with Judy Torres, TKA, K7, George Lamond, The Cover Girls, Cynthia, Johnny O, Noel, Rob Base, Aug. 17.
• Etess Arena at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Atlantic City. Brantley Gilbert, April 13.
• PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel. Country Megaticket with Jason Aldean, Kane Brown, Carly Pearce, Dee Jay Silver (May 18), Chris Young, Chris Janson (May 26), Rascal Flatts, June 9, Florida Georgia Line, Dan + Shay, Morgan Wallen, Hardy (July 11), Dierks Bentley, Jon Pardi, Tenille Townes (July 26), Thomas Rhett, Dustin Lynch, Russell Dickerson, Rhett Akins (Aug. 3), Brad Paisley, Chris Lane, Riley Green (Aug. 31), Luke Bryan, Cole Swindell, Jon Langston (Sept. 7). Santana, The Doobie Brothers, Aug. 18.
• Prudential Hall at NJPAC, Newark. Gabriel Iglesias, June 15.
JAN. 25, NOON
• Count Basie Center for the Arts, Red Bank. Brian Wilson presents “Pet Sounds,” with Al Jardine and Blondie Chaplin, June 11.
• South Orange Performing Arts Center. “The Bridges of Madison County,” June 20-23 and 27-30.
After the shows go on sale, they are moved to our listings, which can be seen here: