The following shows will be going on sale in the near future; they are listed by on-sale date. These are the general public on-sales; there will also be pre-sales for many shows. Click on the artist’s name or title for more information. Updates are also available via Twitter at @njticketupdate.
MAY 20, 10 A.M.
• Count Basie Center for the Arts, Red Bank. Patti Smith and Her Band, Sept. 17. “Wheel of Fortune Live!,” Oct. 5. Disney Junior Live on Tour: Costume Palooza, Oct. 30.
• Hard Rock Live at Etess Arena at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Atlantic City. Bert Kreischer, Sept. 3-4.
• Harrah’s Resort, Atlantic City. DJ Pauly D, July 9 and Sept. 3. Eddie Griffin, Aug. 12.
• Mayo Performing Arts Center, Morristown. Disney Junior Live on Tour: Costume Palooza, Oct. 29.
• PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel. Alice in Chains, Breaking Benjamin, Bush, Oct. 7.
• Prudential Center, Newark. Carrie Underwood, Jimmie Allen, Feb. 18.
• Prudential Hall at NJPAC, Newark. Trouble No More, Allman Brothers Band tribute, Nov. 13. “PAW Patrol Live! The Great Pirate Adventure,” Dec. 30-31.
• Starland Ballroom, Sayreville. Oliver Tree, JAWNY, Huddy, Sept. 6.
• The Vogel at Count Basie Center for the Arts, Red Bank. Mark Normand, July 9 (added show; July 8 shows already on sale). J.D. Souther, Aug. 6.
MAY 20, NOON
• South Orange Performing Arts Center. Chris Smither, Tim O’Brien with Jan Fabricius, Oct. 8.
MAY 21, MIDNIGHT
• Resorts, Atlantic City. Melissa Manchester with the Bay Atlantic Symphony, Aug. 5.
MAY 24, 10 A.M.
• Levoy Theatre, Millville. Glimmer Twins (The Rolling Stones tribute), The Weeklings (The Beatles tribute), Oct. 14.
• The Saint, Asbury Park. The Dollyrots, Don’t Panic, July 14.
JUNE 3, 3 P.M.
• Prudential Center, Newark. Seventeen, Sept. 6.
JUNE 17, 10 A.M.
• Golden Nugget, Atlantic City. The Spinners, Sept. 17.
After the shows go on sale, they are moved to our listings, which can be seen here:
We need your help!
CONTRIBUTE TO NJARTS.NET
Since launching in September 2014, NJArts.net, a 501(c)(3) organization, has become one of the most important media outlets for the Garden State arts scene. And it has always offered its content without a subscription fee, or a paywall. Its continued existence depends on support from members of that scene, and the state’s arts lovers. Please consider making a contribution of any amount to NJArts.net via PayPal, or by sending a check made out to NJArts.net to 11 Skytop Terrace, Montclair, NJ 07043.