The bad news is that projected bad weather is forcing the postponement of some outdoor shows that had been scheduled for this weekend.
The good day is that Memorial Day, on Monday, provides a good day to postpone to, for at least some of them.
Here are the current postponements. I will add to them if more are announced.
• Gary U.S. Bonds’ show at the Summer Stage at Bar Anticipation in Lake Como has been moved from May 28 to May 31, with doors opening at 3 p.m. and the show at 3:30 p.m. Visit bar-a.com.
• The Nerds, who had been scheduled to perform at the new South Side Beer Garden at The Stone Pony in Asbury Park on May 29, will now do so May 31 at 3 p.m. Visit stoneponyonline.com. Also, the Waiting on Mongo show that had been scheduled for May 30 will now take place June 4 at 6 p.m.
• A concert by a woodwind trio featuring members of the American Symphony Orchestra that had been scheduled for May 30 at the Morris Museum in Morris Township moves to June 2 at 7 p.m. Visit morrismuseum.org.
• The “Americana” concert scheduled by the Morris Plains Community Band for Waverly Place in Madison on May 28 has been postponed to June 11 at 6:30 p.m. Visit madisonartsnj.org.
• The May 28 production of the murder mystery play “Clue” at Schaefer Farms in Flemington has been postponed to May 30, and the May 29 show is still on as scheduled. Visit facebook.com/stagestarsproductions.
• The weekly Saturday night show at Albert Music Hall in Waretown has been canceled. Visit alberthall.org.
We need your help!
CONTRIBUTE TO NJARTS.NET
Since launching in September 2014, NJArts.net, a 501(c)(3) organization, has become one of the most important media outlets for the Garden State arts scene. And it has always offered its content without a subscription fee, or a paywall. Its continued existence depends on support from members of that scene, and the state’s arts lovers. Please consider making a contribution of any amount to NJArts.net via PayPal, or by sending a check made out to NJArts.net to 11 Skytop Terrace, Montclair, NJ 07043.